Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Off to school...

We just sent off Adam to his first day of Kindergarten this morning and I have to admit that I have mixed emotions about this.

On one hand, I will be glad that the boys are not spending as much time together because they drive each other crazy after a while and Adam knows how to provoke and aggravate Antoine and make him scream  but on the other hand, I won't spend a lot of time with Adam anymore and the idea to not have him around me much and hear his joyful personality as much makes me sad...

Adam is soooo excited and has been saying for the last few days:
"I cannot wait for school to start!!".
When I went to wake him up this morning he was already awake and welcomed me with a huge grin and a big hug when I told him:
"Today is the BIG day!"

He followed his new morning routine perfectly without getting distracted, which is quite unusual for him... He had a mission: getting ready to go to school!!

Here are a few shots that we took on the way to take the bus... I love my cute boy!
I am sure Antoine is going to miss his big brother...

1 comment:

  1. Yay Adam! Dane is so excited to be in the same class as Adam. Lucky boys!!! Here to a great first year!

    ReplyDelete