Monday, August 23, 2010

Inconsistancy...

I read my friends' blogs on a regular basis and tell myself that I need to get back into mine... and don't take the time to write again because it has been so long and I don't know where to start... but the problem does not solve itself, instead it only gets worse as time goes by...

I NEED to start writing and posting again because our boys are growing and changing and I am going to forget all the beautiful things that my life is filled with at this time...
I want to record the cute things the boys say and do so I can remember forever these special years as little boys...

I am encouraged and enlightened by all of you who write on a regular basis your own stories and feelings and make me want to do better...
Great intentions and resolutions are in my heart and I just need to act upon these desires...

News and pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment